Ozwater’18 call for submissions now open
The Ozwater’18 call for papers, panels and workshops is now open to all. You can now start the abstract submission process online here.
The Ozwater’18 Committee is looking for a dynamic range of presenters, from industry, community or academic backgrounds, with diverse interests in water. You can submit abstracts for technical papers, case studies, workshops, panels and posters under any of the below sub-themes:
1) Excellence in Operations and Asset Management
2) Strengthening Communities
3) Trends & Opportunities in Governance, Policy, Regulation and Structure
4) Working with Customers
5) Inspiring Change, People & Organisations in the Water Sector
6) Servicing & Supporting Rural, Remote and Regional Areas
7) Community Health and Wellbeing
8) Global Perspectives
9) Industry Safety & Wellbeing
All submission templates can be downloaded here.
Submissions close Friday, 8 September